Even if your personality is suited to the values and goals of your company, that doesn't mean you'll like your job. There may be just one aspect you dislike, but that one aspect is so important that it makes you unhappy despite being a good fit. Or there might be aspects of your job you don't like which aren't directly related to cultural fit, like pay or day-to-day tasks.
Articles in this section
- How can I delete my account?
- Why is my FitScore with my job low?
- I dislike my boss/colleague, but we have a high FitScore. How is this possible?
- I hate my job but my FitScore is high. What gives?
- Why do my friend and I have a low FitScore?
- What is FitScore?
- Help! I don't understand one of your questions.
- Why did my Persona change?
- Can I change the photo / headline on my StrengthsCard?
- Can I reassess my personality?