Research shows that we don't choose our friends as much as we think. For example, in a study of university students, friendships were more likely to be based purely on geographic closeness (who you live next door to) rather than common interests or values. At the end of the day, we aren't always truly compatible with our friends, but shared history and social circles are the ties that bind.
Articles in this section
- How can I delete my account?
- Why is my FitScore with my job low?
- I dislike my boss/colleague, but we have a high FitScore. How is this possible?
- I hate my job but my FitScore is high. What gives?
- Why do my friend and I have a low FitScore?
- What is FitScore?
- Help! I don't understand one of your questions.
- Why did my Persona change?
- Can I change the photo / headline on my StrengthsCard?
- Can I reassess my personality?