Organizations, like individuals, have specific characteristics defining them. We gather company culture data by asking employees a number of simple, positive questions about how their company conducts itself. We focus on three major areas: approach to innovation (change-embracing/cautious); structure (flexible/hierarchical); and competition style (collaborative/aggressive). With over 50 million questions answered, our Company Graph is continually growing, becoming smarter and more accurate on a daily basis.
Articles in this section
- How does Good&Co's Proprietary Psychometric Algorithm differ from the Big Five personality model?
- What is a FitScore?
- Where does the company culture information featured on your Company Graph come from? Is it reliable/up to date?
- How has your assessment been validated?
- Is Good&Co's assessment based on Myers-Briggs?
- What is psychometrics, anyway?
- What is Good&Co’s Proprietary Psychometric Algorithm?
- How will my email address be used?
- How is my private information used?
- I have a question. Who can I contact?