At Good&Co, we firmly believe that fun and science aren’t mutually exclusive. Although our questions are fun and quirky, the underlying traits and factors they assess are based on decades of empirical research and theoretical modeling in the field of individual differences psychology. Each and every question has been written by our psychometrics team and carefully tested to ensure accuracy and scientific validity. Click here to learn more about how our assessment was developed.
Articles in this section
- How does Good&Co's Proprietary Psychometric Algorithm differ from the Big Five personality model?
- What is a FitScore?
- Where does the company culture information featured on your Company Graph come from? Is it reliable/up to date?
- How has your assessment been validated?
- Is Good&Co's assessment based on Myers-Briggs?
- What is psychometrics, anyway?
- What is Good&Co’s Proprietary Psychometric Algorithm?
- How will my email address be used?
- How is my private information used?
- I have a question. Who can I contact?