As accurate as the answers given! The truth is, nobody can promise 100% accuracy in any personality assessment—people are far too complex and changeable. However, our studies indicate that our results are extremely accurate. In fact, we tend to hear the words "scary accurate" quite often—and if we're being honest, we never get sick of hearing that! Click here to learn more about the science behind Good&Co.
Articles in this section
- How does Good&Co's Proprietary Psychometric Algorithm differ from the Big Five personality model?
- What is a FitScore?
- Where does the company culture information featured on your Company Graph come from? Is it reliable/up to date?
- How has your assessment been validated?
- Is Good&Co's assessment based on Myers-Briggs?
- What is psychometrics, anyway?
- What is Good&Co’s Proprietary Psychometric Algorithm?
- How will my email address be used?
- How is my private information used?
- I have a question. Who can I contact?