Second, follow these easy steps for your email (different email providers listed below):
- Log in to your Gmail account, then click the cog in the top right corner.
- Select Settings from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down until you reach the email signature editor, then paste your new email signature there.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'save changes’.
OUTLOOK (Web Client)
- Log in to your Outlook account, then click the cog in the top right corner.
- Click the button ‘View all Outlook settings’.
- Click the button ‘Compose and reply’.
- In the Email Signature section, paste in your Good&Co generated signature and select SAVE.
OUTLOOK (Desktop Client)
- Log in to your Outlook account and select the Home Tab> New Email
- Click the Message tab
- In the Include group section, select Signature > Signatures
- In the Choose Default Signature section, be sure to select the account you would like to associate with the signature from the e-mail account dropdown
- In the Select Signature to Edit section, click the New button and name your signature
- In the Edit Signature section, paste in your Good&Co generated signature and select OK
- Open the Mail application and log in to your account.
- Click Mail and then Preferences in the top left corner of your screen.
- From the preferences pop-up, click the Signatures tab.
- Click the + button at the bottom of the middle column.
- Paste your new email signature into the right-hand column and close the pop-up window to save.