Good&Co has made available several company profiles based on information collected from Internet resources such as LinkedIn. This profile is helpful to candidates in deciding if they are a good fit for your company.
A profile may already exist for your company and can be claimed by a manager or another permitted individual. When a company is claimed, it is possible to review the information of applicants looking to apply.
To claim a company:
1) Go to https://good.co/companies/claim-company in a web browser and type in your company name.
- Companies that match records in our database will be listed - CLICK on the company name and Next to continue.
- If it is NOT listed, complete typing the name and Next to continue.
2) Type your NAME and JOB TITLE and then Next to continue.
3) Select the approximate size of the company by clicking on a provided option and then click on Next to continue.
4) Enter a Work Email and a valid Phone Number. Then click on Next to continue.
The verification process is complete! Click on Close to finish. An email will be sent to the provide email address with additional information.
Once a company has been verified, this information will be reviewed by Good&Co. Our staff will ensure the individual claiming the company is who they say they are and has the ability to claim the company.
Note: Companies may receive a free version of the culture report by claiming and verifying a company and meeting some requirements.