The Candidate FitScore Dashboard can be used to manage basic assessment information, the FitScore Formula, and candidates.
Within the dashboard, you can view each candidate's information and see how they fit based on the configured FitScore Formula. It can be used to do view and manage the following:
- Assessment Information
- Candidate Fit Information
- FitScore Formula
- Active Candidates
- Favorite Candidates
- Incomplete Candidates
Please take a moment to watch the following videos to learn more about the Candidate FitScore Dashboard and the FitScore Formula:
Note: For more information, please take a moment to review the rest of this article.
Accessing the Candidate FitScore Dashboard
The Candidate FitScore Dashboard can be accessed from the Team Dashboard by clicking on the Name of an assessment.
It can also be accessed by clicking on the Name of an assessment within the Assessments Screen.
Viewing Candidate Information
The Candidate FitScore Dashboard consists of several sections and options, which can be used to manage the assessment.
The top portion contains basic information about the assessment including the Assessment Title, Team, Number of Candidates, and the Number of Incomplete Candidates. Click on Edit to make changes to the the assessment name.
The bottom portion contains all information pertaining to assessment candidates. For each candidate you will be able to see their profile photo, name, percentile ranking based on the FitScore Formula, and the candidate's FitScore.
Tabs at the top of this section can be used to view the following information:
- Candidates - This tab displays each candidate and how the candidate fits based on the current FitScore Formula.
- Shortlist - Candidates may be shortlisted for the assessment. This tab may be used to view all candidates who have been shortlisted as a favorite.
- Incomplete - Candidates may start the applicant process, but not complete it or not respond to a sent email invite. Any candidate who has not completed the process will appear here.
- Archive - Candidates may be archived from an assessment. If they have been archived, this tab may be used to view all archived candidates for the assessment.
In some instances, several candidates may be present for an assessment. The Search Field may be used to find a specific candidate.
Click on the Search Field and type the candidate information and the screen will refresh to show the results of the search. To view all candidates again, remove the current search filter.
The Tile Icon to the right of the Search option may be used to change the view: List or Tile. A List View is currently being shown for the images in this article. Clicking on this icon will switch back and forth between each view.