How to Complete the Baseline Survey
The Baseline Engagement Survey consists of 30 questions designed to provide a comparison baseline as team members complete their weekly engagement survey. This quiz will be provided via email to each team member on the following Monday after engagement surveys are enabled.
After it is taken, each member of the team will receive a Weekly Survey with 6 questions. The answers to these questions will then be compared to the the results of the Baseline Survey.
The Baseline Survey will appear similar to what is shown below. The Survey Title (Baseline Engagement Survey) and the Team Name will appear at the top. A brief message addressed to the team member is provided below this information along with a color-coded rating system key.
The Survey Questions can be found below this information and will appear similar to what is shown below. It consists of 6 parts representing the following team engagement factors:
- Commitment - This is the members commitment to the team.
- Confidence - Confidence in the product, leadership of the company, and company’s future success.
- Support and Recognition - Appropriate positive and negative feedback and support.
- Workplace Balance - A good level of work-life balance, and appropriate benefits of employment.
- Career Development - Appropriate opportunities for career growth and personal learning.
- Ownership and Empowerment - Having the resources and necessary authority to do their job well.
Questions can be rated as Strongly Disagree, Disagree, Neutral, Agree, or Strongly Agree. Each rating is represented by a specific color in the survey.
Click on an option for each question and continue these same steps until all questions have been answered.
Use the Next Button at the end of each section or scroll down in the browser window to progress to the next part of the survey.
Click on Submit Survey at the end of the Baseline Engagement Survey to finish the quiz and submit your answers.
The following message will appear on the screen to show that your answers have been submitted. The survey taker may also use the Text Me a Link button to download and install the Teamwork Mobile App on their phone.