Good&Co’s PPA is a bespoke psychometric assessment tool steeped in over 20 years of research into career and individual differences literature. It is based on psychobiological frameworks of personality, rooted in neuroscience and behavioral genetics.
The "Big Five"
Our Proprietary Psychometric Algorithm (PPA) is grounded in the ‘Big Five’ – the gold standard of personality models in psychology. This model suggests that several underlying traits combine together and create five factors of personality:
- Openness – characterized by intellectual curiosity, creativity and open-mindedness
- Conscientiousness – characterized by attention to detail, organization and industriousness
- Extraversion – characterized by sociability, assertiveness and energy
- Agreeableness – characterized by politeness, respect for others and social conformity
- Stability – characterized by resilience, emotional control, and healthy self-esteem
Good&Co's Three Additional Factors
We added three additional factors to this well-established model. These factors are highly relevant for the workplace:
- Empathy – characterized by compassion, fairness and emotional intelligence
- Authority – characterized by social dominance, change intolerance and need for control
- Drive – characterized by competitiveness, stress tolerance and challenge-seeking