After the Team Wellness Quiz has been completed, you will be able to view a brief summary and detailed results for it from the Team Dashboard.
Team wellness quiz results provide insight regarding what wellness areas are challenging and have room for improvement for the team. The quiz also helps in identifying where your team excels in these wellness areas.
To see a brief overview of the Team Wellness Quiz, please take a moment to view the video below.
Note: Please refer to the sections below to learn more about reviewing the results of this quiz.
Wellness Quiz Summary
Team Wellness Quiz results can be found in the Team Checklist section of the Team Dashboard. Click on Team Wellness to view a summary of the quiz results and to access detailed information about the quiz results.
The section will expand to display the wellness quiz results. Team wellness is gauged on 5 core areas:
- Respect - The feeling that the team is a safe place where people treat one another with respect, not running the risk of being ridiculed or being made to feel incompetent.
- Efficiency - A team’s tendency towards pro-activity, attention to detail, problem-solving and implementation.
- Adaptability - A team’s capacity to manage challenges, criticism, change and uncertainty, and to maintain high morale in the face of these.
- Communication - The ability of team members to discuss effectively and, more importantly, understand each other, as well as treating each other in a friendly, warm and empathetic manner.
- Teamwork - Team members’ propensity towards prioritizing the team agenda over their own personal objectives, celebrating success as a team effort rather than an individual win.
These five areas are also categorized by the following based on the quiz answers:
- Challenges - (Red Dot) These are wellness areas where your team is really struggling. They can greatly impact the teams performance and results. Steps should be taken to improve this aspect among current team members as well as when hiring for positions within the team.
- Room for Improvement - (Orange Dot) These are wellness areas where there are opportunities for improvement. For example, the team may be having trouble with Teamwork and practices can be implemented to promote cooperation between team members.
- Outstanding - (Green Dot) These are wellness areas where the team excels and no improvements are necessary.
Note: An option is also provided at the bottom of this information to retake the quiz. This quiz can be retaken at any time to evaluate team wellness again.
Reviewing Detailed Results
Detailed quiz results provide insight regarding how your team doing in each wellness area. For example, if an area is a challenge for the team, these results can be used to gain insight on what you can do to address this challenge. Recommendations are provided to assist in making improvements on the team as well as when hiring.
Click on See Detailed Results to view detailed information about your quiz results. This option can be found below the quiz summary or in the top right corner of the Team Checklist section of the Team Dashboard.
Information is broken down into each team wellness area described above. Click on a wellness area to view a brief description and insights regarding your team.
When the wellness area is a challenge or has room for improvement, you will be provided with insights on what can be worked on to improve wellness in this area. This includes recommendations to ensure anyone hired is able to help the team improve in the wellness area.
Wellness Problem Areas and Hiring
Problem areas determined from the Team Wellness Quiz can be used when reviewing and hiring candidates for a position on your team.
The FitScore Formula is used to determine how well each candidate fits with existing team members and your specific needs. You can use the Recommended Problem Area section of the FitScore Formula to ensure the selected candidate is able to help with improving team wellness.
Select Overall if the candidate should contribute to the overall wellness of your team. Otherwise, you can select a specific wellness area such as Teamwork or Communication. When a specific area is selected, it will be used to assess candidate fit regarding the problem area.
The FitScore for the candidate will take into account their ability to improve overall team wellness or the selected wellness area. Candidates with a higher FitScore better fit your wellness and any other needs defined in the FitScore Formula.
Note: For more information about the FitScore Formula, please see FitScore Psychometric Candidate Assessment.