The following may be used as a quick reference for assigned company personas. Additional information can be found within the Team Profile section of the Dashboard or on this web page: https://good.co/company-personas/.
- Sports Camp - Like boot camp minus the workouts, the Sports Camp offers a traditional and structured work environment in which teamwork, collaboration and support are encouraged. Emphasizing a clear employment hierarchy, the Sports Camp offers a traditional work culture. Like boot camp minus the workouts, structure, regimen, focus and organization are key and there’s little room for incompetence. Despite its traditional ways, the Sports Camp treats their recruits like family and has an “all for one, one for all” mentality where teamwork, collaboration and support are encouraged.
- Family Dynasty - The Family Dynasty is as traditional as apple pie, offering a social, nurturing and stable environment where teamwork is emphasized and interactions between employees are relaxed. Like any good family unit, the Family Dynasty is as traditional as apple pie, offering a nurturing and stable environment where everyone is encouraged to have their say and make a contribution. Although the business model is traditional, employees are allowed to manage their own chores – um – workflow. As a social environment, teamwork is emphasized and interactions between employees are relaxed … and everyone always respects their elders.
- Frontier Settlers - Flexible yet extremely competitive, the Frontier Settlers offer a traditional work environment and easygoing structure where employees are encouraged to take part in decision-making. Flexible with a family-like working environment, the Frontier Settlers favor a more traditional approach to work, yet they encourage employees to manage their own projects and take part in decision-making. Despite the easygoing structure, it’s every man for himself in this environment. Like a game of Oregon Trail on an old-school Macintosh computer, only the strong survive – those that can’t change a wheel axle or are prone to dysentery need not apply.
- Intergalactic Explorers - Creative, social and innovative, the Intergalactic Explorers offers a competitive environment with a structured employment hierarchy that puts a strong focus on personal achievement. Ready to take on the final frontier with gusto, the Intergalactic Explorers are a creative, innovative, and competitive group. Swapping happy hour for training seminars, the Intergalactic Explorers emphasize individual achievement – employees must keep up or risk getting sent back to Space Camp. This cut-throat environment has a highly structured employment hierarchy and those that win the race can expect handsome rewards.
- Timeless Empire - This branch of the Timeless Empire offers a relatively balanced work environment, valuing thoroughness and systems.While individual leadership abilities are developed when it’s deemed a benefit to the group, efficiency and loyalty to superiors are valued above anything.Traditional, prescriptive, and exceptionally driven, the Timeless Empire is all about expansion, achievement, and discipline. Like any functional diplomatic entity, it’s characterized by a strict, hierarchical structure with a clear line of command and a firmly defined division of roles and responsibilities. When in Rome, do as the Romans do applies and all employees are to toe the line— rebellious and uncontrollable ‘young Turks’ will not be tolerated. Fiercely competitive and goal-oriented, however, the Timeless Empire recognizes individual achievement and rewards all those bringing the organization closer to world domination.
- Mountaineering Expedition - With a focus on innovation and creativity, the Mountaineering Expedition offers a competitive yet flexible work environment. Innovative, creative and flexible, the Mountaineering Expedition offers a competitive work culture and flexible work environment. New ideas are valued and individual achievement is key to success – rumor has it that all new recruits must tattoo “in it to win it” on their foreheads. This is a fast-paced, intense and demanding environment, but those that have the drive will reap the rewards.
- Nuclear Family - Like the Brady Bunch of the working world, the Nuclear Family is fun, creative, and collaborative. Although they’re quite innovative and enjoy a family-like atmosphere, they maintain a structured environment and adhere to a clear employment hierarchy. Employees can expect fair compensation and opportunity for advancement based on seniority (groovy bell bottoms not included).
- Space Colony - Offering a flexible employment structure, the Space Colony features a creative and nurturing family-like work environment that is social, supportive and dynamic.Offering a flexible employment structure, the Space Colony features a creative and social culture in which employees are encouraged to brainstorm, moonwalk and collaborate their way to space age innovation. As a family-like working environment, the Space Colony is nurturing, supportive and dynamic. With a lot going on at once this environment can seem dizzying, but it’s also socially and intellectually rewarding.