Additional information about yourself and your team members can be viewed within the Teamwork App and Good&Co Pro. This article will provide information about what information can be reviewed for each team member and provide visual examples.
Permissions will determine how team members can view their own quiz information along with results of others on their team:
- Good&Co Pro - Admins and Team Leads can sign into Good&Co Pro and view this information from the Team Dashboard.
- Teamwork App - Team Members may download and sign into the Teamwork App on their smartphone or directly through www.good.co.
The following sections may be used to learn more about each component of the team member's quiz information:
- Strengths Card (All Team Members)
- Personal Details (Good&Co Pro Only)
- Personality Report (Good&Co Pro - Admins Only)
Note: Click on a link above to go directly to that section within the article.
Unique Strength Quiz information for each member of a team can be viewed by reviewing the selected team within the Team section of the dashboard.
A Crown will be present next to the team member who is the Team Lead (i.e. Manager) of the team. The following information will be displayed here for yourself and each team member:
- Team Member Name - This is the name of the team member. If you are also a part of the team, then your name will appear here as well.
- Social Role - This represents the team member's current social role within the team based on their strength card and quiz information. For example, a team member may be a pace setter, the go-to-person, and so on. To learn more about these roles, please see: Team Member Social Roles.
- Individual FitScore - This number value shows how each team member fits to the overall team. A FitScore shows how closely the personality of a team member aligns with those of others within the team.
Click on a Name to view information about a team member and to view their personal details. The section will expand to show additional details and informational links.
Note: Only users who have the appropriate Admin rights will be able to view the Personality Report for themselves or a team member.
The Teamwork App can be accessed by any member of a team and provides an easy way to complete quizzes, review quiz results, check fit with other team members, and more!
To review quiz results of team members within the Teamwork App, you will need to log into the app from your smartphone (if not already) and then complete the following steps:
- Tap on Network at the bottom of the screen.
- Use the Search Field or another option (Features, Nearby, or All) to locate the team member.
- Then tap on the Name of the team member.
- Their quiz results will be displayed on the screen.
Strengths Card (All Team Members)
The Strengths Card represents each team member's Persona blend. It consists of the top three personas that you or your team member are most closely aligned to. You have the ability to view each team members strengths card as well as your own.
The top three Personas will be displayed on the Strengths Card. Strength words are also displayed below these and represent a few key characteristics for the individual based on their own Persona blend.
Personal Details (Good&Co Pro Only)
The Personal Details option can only be seen within Good&Co Pro and is located below the team member's Strengths Card. This option may be used to view additional details about yourself or another team member.
If the selected member is the Team Lead, then you will only see their skills and work history details. The Team Lead can be yourself or another member of the team. Clicking on this option when you are the Team Lead will result in a redirect to your profile in Good&Co Pro.
For team members who have not been assigned as a Team Lead, you will see a pop-up window that shows how the team lead personality compares to other team members. As part of this information you will see details about the team member including their name, skills, and work history.
The Fit to Team Lead section shows how the team member compares to the Team Lead (i.e. Team Manager) on several elements of personality that are particularly relevant in the workplace. These elements include:
- Social Style
- Organizational Style
- Thinking Style
- Type of Employee
- How Emotions are Handled
- Collaboration Style
- Interaction Style
Scroll up or down to view each of these items. For each one you will see where both the team member and team lead reside on the scale along with a compatibility percentage. A brief paragraph can also be found below each element to provide more information.
Personality Report (Good&Co Pro - Admins Only)
The Personality Guide option can only be seen for each team member if you have been assigned the appropriate Admin permissions.
Click on this option to download an in-depth report containing greater details about an individual’s personality profile and work styles. This report covers several aspects of the individual's personality including:
- Psychometric Profile
- General Characteristics
- Work Style (Interaction, Thinking, Organizational, Leadership, Motivational, etc.)
Each item within the Work Style section provides insight regarding where they fall on the scale for each work style along with a brief explanation and potential interview questions.
For more information about the Candidate Overview and Personality Guide, please see: Candidate Overview for Hiring & Interviewing.
To learn more about the Unique Strengths Quiz, please see: Unique Strengths Quiz.