Assessments may be created by a Team Administrator within the Assessments Panel on the Team Dashboard. You can create assessments as required for each team managed within Good&Co Pro. If you have not created a team yet – you can create assessments from the home page.
Each assessment can have multiple candidates. Candidates may be invited as a new user or from existing teams. To see how to set up an assessment, please watch the video below:
Note: To learn more about setting up an assessment and adding candidates please take a moment to review the rest of this article.
How to Create and Set Up an Assessment
To get started, select the appropriate team to view in the Team Dashboard and then click on Create Assessment on the bottom left-hand side of the Assessments Panel.
The steps for successfully creating a new assessment are as follows:
- Step 1: Enter an Assessment Title and Select a Team
- Step 2: Configure the FitScore Formula
- Step 3: Review Assessment Information
- Step 4: Add Candidates to the Assessment
Step 1: Enter an Assessment Title and Select a Team
To create an assessment, you will first need to enter the Assessment Title and select a Team from the drop-down menu. Click Save to finish.
You will be redirected to the Candidate Dashboard where a few demo candidates will be present. These candidates can be archived to ensure they do not appear with added candidates for the position.
Note: To archive a demo candidate, hover your mouse over the individual within the Candidate Dashboard and then click the Archive Icon.
Step 2: Configure the FitScore Formula
Next, you will need to configure the FitScore Formula for candidates. This formula helps to match candidates to your specific needs. Candidates will attain a higher FitScore if they closely match the specific requirements entered on the FitScore Formula page.
A default FitScore Formula is configured when an assessment is initially created. This configuration can be modified by clicking on Edit FitScore.
The FitScore Formula screen is divided into several sections. Each section focuses on a different aspect of the formula:
- Fit to Individual Member - This section can be enabled to pick a specific member of the team that the candidate should be similar to.
- Team Diversity - This section can be enabled to configure how diverse the candidate's personality should be if compared to the rest of the team. The candidate's personality may be one of the following: Highly different, Moderately different, Slightly different, Slightly similar, Moderately similar, and Highly similar.
- Role template - This section can be enabled to compare the candidate to a specific role template.
- Traits - This section can be enabled to select a trait that the candidate should have.
- Resolve Problem Area- This section can be enabled to select a problem within the team that the candidate is able to help improve. The Team Wellness Quiz must be completed before any options are selected.
Any of these sections will be enabled automatically when an option is selected. Enabled sections will have a colored background and show ON.
Disabled configuration sections will appear in white and show OFF.
Click Done once the FitScore Formula has been configured.
Step 3: Review Assessment Information
New assessments will appear as shown below. In this view, you can see the assessment's information including the Assessment Title, Team, and Candidates.
Below this information, you can see the current FitScore Formula configuration and candidate information.
The candidate information panel includes the candidate’s current status. You can change your view to shortlisted candidates, incomplete candidate assessments or archived candidates.
The Search option above the FitScore Formula allows you to find a candidate within the current assessment that you have created.
Step 4: Add Candidates to the Assessment
Candidates can be added at the time an assessment is created or at a later stage. Candidates can be invited to the assessment either by a shareable link or via an email invite.
Click on Add More in the Candidates Section to invite candidates to the assessment. Use the Copy Unique Link option to share a link via a website, email, social media profile, or other sources. Alternatively, enter the individual's email address to send an email invite. You can also search for current Good&Co users and add them to the assessment.
Note: To learn more about inviting candidates, please see Inviting Candidates to an Assessment.