The Privacy Settings may be used to manage your information privacy for Good&Co Pro. To access these settings, click on the Settings Menu and then choose Account Settings. Each individual who signs up for Good&Co Pro will able to manage their own privacy settings.
Three privacy settings are available for your profile. Public, Network, and Private. Each setting offers a different level of privacy with regards to who can see your profile information and is described below:
- Public - Public profiles can be seen by other co-workers including your Strength Card and FitScore information. Your profile will be set to this privacy setting in most instances.
- Network - This profile setting is for the consumer application, but may be managed here as well. When enabled, your profile can be seen by people in your connected social network or individuals you have checked fit with.
- Private - Private profiles cannot be searched at all and will not be seen by others.
Two additional privacy options reside below these settings and are enabled (checked) by default. They determine if emails will be sent when you join a team or have been added to a candidate simulation in Good&Co Pro. Remove the checkmark from an option to disable it within your privacy settings.
- Join Team - When enabled (checked), you will not receive emails asking your permission each time you are added to a team. If you prefer to receive emails, disable this option in the privacy settings.
- Job Opportunities - When enabled (checked), you will not receive emails when added to a candidate simulation. If you prefer to receive emails, disable this option in the privacy settings.