Two roles may be assigned for administrators within Good&Co Pro: Company Admin and Team Creator. These permissions are accessible through the Settings Menu. When viewing this menu, choose Account Settings and then Admin Settings.
The permissions do vary for each of these admin roles. You can find out more about these permission and how to manage them in the next few sections of this user guide.
A Company Admin has the same rights as anyone who is able to invite them as an admin. They are able to perform the following actions:
- Assign Company-Wide Admin Rights
- Create Teams and Invite Members
- Create Assessments and Invite Candidates
- Add and Remove Other Admins or Team Leads*
*Company Admins are not able to remove themselves from Good&Co Pro. Another Admin must do this to prevent the company from having no Admins.
A Team Creator is a team admin for specific teams rather than the company as a whole. They are able to perform the following actions:
- Create and Manage Teams
- Invite Team Members
- Create Assessments
- Invite Candidates to Assessments
- Add and Remove Admins and Team Leads